By S. Buonchristiano,C. P. Rourke,B. J. Sanderson
Read or Download A Geometric Approach to Homology Theory (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) PDF
Similar geometry & topology books
The suggestions of differential topology shape the heart of many mathematical disciplines comparable to differential geometry and Lie team conception. Differential Manifolds offers to complex undergraduates and graduate scholars the systematic research of the topological constitution of delicate manifolds. writer Antoni A.
Well-illustrated, functional method of developing star-faced round varieties which could function uncomplicated constructions for geodesic domes. entire directions for making versions from round bands of paper with only a ruler and compass. Discusses tessellation, or tiling, and the way to make round versions of the semiregular solids and concludes with a dialogue of the connection of polyhedra to geodesic domes and instructions for construction versions of domes.
Translated from the preferred French variation, the aim of the publication is to supply a self-contained creation to intend topological size, an invariant of dynamical structures brought in 1999 via Misha Gromov. The ebook examines how this invariant was once effectively utilized by Elon Lindenstrauss and Benjamin Weiss to reply to a long-standing open query approximately embeddings of minimum dynamical platforms into shifts.
This booklet gathers contributions by way of revered specialists at the conception of isometric immersions among Riemannian manifolds, and specializes in the geometry of CR constructions on submanifolds in Hermitian manifolds. CR buildings are a package deal theoretic recast of the tangential Cauchy–Riemann equations in advanced research related to numerous complicated variables.
- Mathematizing Space: The Objects of Geometry from Antiquity to the Early Modern Age (Trends in the History of Science)
- A Differential Approach to Geometry: Geometric Trilogy III: 3
- Geometric Qp Functions (Frontiers in Mathematics)
- The Statistical Mechanics of Interacting Walks, Polygons, Animals and Vesicles (Oxford Lecture Series in Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Integral Manifolds and Inertial Manifolds for Dissipative Partial Differential Equations (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- Stochastic Geometry, Spatial Statistics and Random Fields: Asymptotic Methods (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Extra info for A Geometric Approach to Homology Theory (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
A Geometric Approach to Homology Theory (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) by S. Buonchristiano,C. P. Rourke,B. J. Sanderson